Zones, LLC is seeking a full time Accounting Specialist to add to our growing global Accounting team. This is an exciting role in a high growth, fast paced, South King County based company. Reporting to Senior Financial Reporting Manager, this position will process our corporate overhead expenses. The ideal candidate will find success with a customer service-oriented approach, thrive in an ever-changing environment and love digging into details!
This position is a MUST for one’s resume if you have a “Can Do/Get it Done” attitude and thrive in a team-based environment!
- Process all corporate business invoices, partnering with leaders throughout the organization to document approval.
- Code and batch invoices determining appropriate ledger code and cost center, and input into ERP system in timely manner.
- Manage corporate credit card usage, ensuring appropriate receipts and approvals are received to support transaction.
- Maintain positive vendor relationships through proactive communication and reconciling and statements discrepancies.
- Forecast payment requirements to vendors for weekly communication to corporate Treasury.
- 2+ years Account Payable experience in a high-volume environment, with a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience working within a large ERP system.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Curious, self-starter with a problem solving, “Can Do” mentality.
- Team player with amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- This position requires being onsite at least 2 days a week
#notyourtypicalaccountingteam #accountspayable #ap #accounting #finance
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it’s an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!