Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
How will you make an impact?
- Involved in a variety of planning functions for aircraft departures as it relates to the operation
- Communicate with employees by radio and receive and convey clear and specific information to others related to the job function such as System Operation Control (SOC)
- Preparing weight and balance sheets for each flight prior to departure
- Making calculations based on aircraft load of passengers, baggage, and fuel
- Making corresponding entries in the computer system
- Providing updated corrections to scheduled departure flights
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license
- Willing and able to work a variety of rotating shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Experience applying math principles for mathematical calculations preferred
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Envoy Air Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, provides regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and ground handling services for many American Airlines Group flights. The company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc., following the merger of several smaller regional carriers to create one of the largest regional airlines in the world. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, Texas, with hubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago and Miami, with a large ground handling operation in Los Angeles. Connect with Envoy on Twitter @EnvoyAirCareers, on Instagram @EnvoyAirCareers, and on Facebook at Facebook.com/envoyaircareers and Facebook.com/EnvoyPilotRecruitment.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.