Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting firms in the US. Now, with over 800 associates, we have expanded to form a synergistic collection of services including accounting, wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
Top 25 Best Accounting Firms to Work For (Vault.com)
- #13 in Satisfaction
- #14 in Diversity for Women
- #17 in Work/Life Balance
- 101 Best Companies to Work For in Metro Detroit and West Michigan
To learn more about Rehmann, visit: http://www.rehmann.com/about
We are currently seeking a Scheduling Assistant for Rehmann’s Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Firm Resource Manager and firm leaders with scheduling and billing functions on a firm-wide, regional, and office level basis.
Open to remote/hybrid work arrangements
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Supporting management of the firm-wide engagement schedule to maximize associate utilization and opportunity
- Partnering with each department and region to facilitate the scheduling meetings
- Coaching successful use of the scheduling tool and promoting its department integration
- Forecasting utilization and coordinating schedules based on direction from Firm Resource Manager
- Facilitate schedule and budget creation within the scheduling software to maintain 9 months of forward looking schedules for Rehmann departments
- Reviewing firm utilization with Firm Resource Manager and departments to drive efficient cross-utilization of associates
- Ensuring that staff schedules are balanced, associate development needs are met and job satisfaction is improved at all levels.
- Resolving conflicts on schedule communications and assisting firm-wide leaders with unassigned employees
- Managing leave requests and CPE requests
- Preparing utilization reports for the Firm and various Offices as requested
- Assists operations with additional projects as needed
- Assists HR in events and programs to promote associate satisfaction
- Demonstrating a high level of professional image, self-confidence and positivity as a model for others
Your Desired Skills, Experiences and Values:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to confidently work with Senior Managers and Principals
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven expertise in supporting professional staff, patience in challenging situations
- Knowledge of time and billing systems – STAR Practice Management experience, a plus
- Ability to establish and manage internal project timelines as well as firm and associate expectations
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and sound judgment skills for delivering solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or comparable experience
- Effective analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to train, coach and mentor others
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.