Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes our core values: commit to go beyond, create a better way and collaborate to win! Our team members lead with integrity and demonstrate respect and care for our customers, their data and most importantly – each other.
Contegix helps developers and operations teams securely accelerate application delivery. Our SecDevOps solutions optimize and support a select ecosystem of tools, enabling teams to collaborate more efficiently in secure and compliant environments. We specialize in the Atlassian toolset, security platforms, Web Content Management systems, AWS, and GitLab, and enthusiastically support our customers 24×7 with a U.S.-based team of application experts.
Contegix has an immediate opening for a Large Enterprise Account Executive. Successful candidates should have experience selling B2B consulting and professional services to large corporations. This role is a business development role focused on cultivating valued partnerships at high organizational levels of large enterprise organizations dealing with longer and more complex sales cycles. If you are results-driven, a go-getter, and ready to hit the ground running- this position is for you!
- New business development focused on growing consulting and professional services sales to large enterprise organizations
- Understand large enterprise company business models and priorities and the impact of digital transformation.
- Understand Secure Dev/Ops; Agile, Lean/ITSM, managed compliance (FEDRamp, PCI, HIPAA;
- Understand Atlassian products and services on how they integrate and improve other products, meet needs of the customer, and how Atlassian products and services can create a competitive advantage for our client’s business. Knowledge of adjacent technologies like GitLab, Drupal, WordPress, and other popular Digital Application Management technologies is a plus.
- Know, understand and counsel on SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Position and differentiate between public and private cloud. AWS experience is important.
- Identify, market to and seek to establish Contegix relationships with an assigned list of prospect partners; as well as, prospect partners you uncover through existing and new professional contacts
- Utilize strategic consultative selling and negotiating practices to close large deals
- Maintain positive and active relationship with clients. Provide valuable touchpoint to IT and product leaders by presenting on the challenges of disparate systems, outdated toolsets, limited resources, etc. and how Contegix is providing solutions to address them
- Communicate account status regularly and escalate business concerns to Senior Leadership Team regularly. Escalate service and technical issues to Operations Leadership
- Create opportunities – target and connect with prospect partners, explore needs, and qualify opportunities. Load opportunities into the CRM pipeline tool and update status throughout lifecycle of the opportunity
- Manage opportunities – allocate resources to qualified opportunities to provide advice and propose options. Manage the sales process through closing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting/professional services and/or enterprise software sales
- Must be effective working in a consultative sales methodology that provides business value to client
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle a variety of customer situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to recognize and recommend solutions to various challenges and technical situations
- Work requires continual attention to detail and documentation and tracking in the CRM tool
- Work requires ability to prioritize tasks and be responsive to clients and team members
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge and experience of selling Atlassian products and services a plus!
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients’ needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage.
Visit our website for additional information www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.