We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Manager with strong understanding of Point-of-sale and Point-of-purchase (POP/POP). You will be responsible for managing and leading the day-to-day operations on a key Americas account. This role is essential in building and strengthening relationships with the client and ensuring projects are developed and delivered on time and against operational and financial business targets.
The Account Manager will take full responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the account under their responsibility and managing the performance of their team, ensuring all work is completed in line with the contract.
This individual also needs to be a strong leader who can focus on the vision and strategies of the account, balance daily support needs with long-term strategy and successfully combine vision and reality into effective plans.
- Act as a vital link between the client, creative and production teams, suppliers, and shared services team(s) to ensure all terms of the contract and SLAs are met
- Build successful and strategic relationships with the client stakeholders to increase revenue opportunities while upholding superior service and transparency standards
- Attend client marketing meetings, coordinate with applicable client agencies, and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes
- Serve as the P&L owner for respective accounts, including operational performance, budget, and forecast management
- Review and maintain job profitability in-line with contract obligations
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative account performance
- Ensure account profitability and competitive pricing in collaboration with the Strategic Sourcing team through overarching strategy for sourcing and optimal supplier selection
- Partner with business analysts to produce and present quarterly business reviews with an emphasis on data and incremental growth opportunities to the client and HH Global management
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for account team issues, both internally and with clients
- Understand team roles and responsibilities to connect team members with the appropriate subject matter experts and support resources
- Reinforce compliance with company policies and procedures with respective teams
- Manage contract renewals in partnership with vertical leadership
- Manage SG&A in accordance with Budget
- 5+ years of hands-on production or account management experience within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
- 5+ years of direct client interfacing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience contributing to P&L management.
- Assisted in contract construction and review.
- Proven project and people management skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen and decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical skills, especially the ability to derive trends from data and provide associated insights.
- Demonstrated experience of effectively navigating tough conversations.
- Exhibited a proactive and analytical solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Point-of-sale and Point-of-purchase (POP/POP)
- Previous experience leading and developing high performance teams in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed, analytical and a problem solver
- Leads by example and able to motivate teams in all directions – inspiring followership
- Empowers direct reports; creating a sense of ownership by providing clear expectations, control of resources, and responsibility
- Delegates work appropriate to the person and the situation recognizing contributions made
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
- Able to manage and motivate people in a dynamic environment
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication to clients, team members and Account Director
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives when necessary
- Provides timely feedback, guidance, mentoring and training to help individuals and the team to reach their goals
- Ability make competent decisions and solve problems based on knowledge relevant to position
- Travel (may including international, where needed)
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team and we’ll reach out to you directly if there’s a fit. We’re using video conferencing software to conduct our interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our Recruiting or Hiring teams.
We are currently working remotely, so if you become a member of the HH Global team, we’ll be providing you with equipment for success while working from home at no cost to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.