The Account Development Manager is a creative, results driven individual responsible for territory sales performance results. The Account Development Manager position requires a combination of sales experience, customer-focus, drive and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, including the following, but not limited to:
- Responsible for achieving sales quota for assigned territory
- Maintain focus on strategic high margin business
- Lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell calibration services.
- Qualify new opportunities & work with our Global Sales & Solutions (GSS) team to expand business
- Responsible for making contact with customers via the telephone and email, maintaining professional etiquette at all times.
- Completes general reporting on the territory activity in relation to quote status, planning and sales analysis as needed and requested by management in Salesforce.com
- Ensures overall exceptional customer satisfaction is being delivered in order to strengthen and grow the business relationship
- Lead generation and prospecting will be required
- 1-2 years of experience selling products and services
- Experience with B2B sales
- Strategic Selling alumni (not required, but a strong plus)
- Bachelor’s degree/ MBA (not required, but a strong plus)
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Physical Demands: employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A minimum of 5 years of business-to-business service sales experience, preferably in an industrial environment requiring some technical aptitude. Experience in working with compliance requirements of quality systems. Calibration service sales preferred but not mandatory.
Working Environment and Travel
- Home Office environment, travel to Corporate Service Meetings (up to 10%)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status