The Administrative Support position will be responsible for data entry, scheduling of repairs, customer service, contacts with clients, parts inventory management, working with safety standards as it pertains to Fleet, compliance, occasional transporting of vehicles and some garage and office cleaning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps track of parts requests and submitted documents
- Prepares and sorts parts requests, identifies, and interprets data to be entered on spreadsheet
- Contacts preparers of parts requests to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data
- Confirms accuracy of data such as unit numbers, VINs, work order numbers, etc.
- Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system
- Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested
- Maintains confidential information
- Performs general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones, etc.
- Some vehicle transporting
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Key Competencies and Minimum Education
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supportive role
- Parts, inventory and mechanical aptitude a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service; customer/client driven approach
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of records management procedures
- Possible exposure to considerable amounts of dust, diesel fumes and noise.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
- Ability to move and position heavy objects.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Connect with us
for general consideration.