This role will provide a seamless experience for customers from sales to delivery of service. Be the single point of contact for assigned broker firms to resolve any open service needs and deliver superlative, personalized care
- Build trusted relationships with customers. You will be the person our customers will rely on, to help them with any concerns or support needs relating to their book of business with Benefitmall
- Proactively keep customers updated on status and outcome of ongoing support case; including if any necessary additional information may be required from the customer.
- Facilitate organizing of meetings/webinars to further educate our customer base on the services we provide.
- Listen to customer ideas, resolve conflicts, solve problems, and provide feedback to Company management.
- Develop increasing knowledge of insurance industry markets, products, and legal environments to provide a value-added service to customers.
- Research and provide information on carrier administrative procedures, product availability, and product details.
- Use data and metrics to guide customer behaviors around products and service-oriented activities.
- Occasional long, irregular hours during peak times
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience in a related selling or priority customer support environment required. Life and Health Insurance License preferred.
- Good knowledge of carrier plan features, benefits, and underwriting guidelines.
- Understanding of insurance products preferably attained through working in an insurance marketing or selling program.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook; proficient in web browsers and Google web browsers.
Who We Are
At BenefitMall, we believe a company is only as good as its investment in an employee’s future. We offer professional growth and tuition reimbursement, a rewarding wellness program, and numerous employee discount programs. In addition to our family centered, casual work environment, joining our team means receiving competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, paid time-off, employer-paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
When you join BenefitMall, you aren’t just starting a new job, you become an important part of our growing and collaborative team. With over 40 years of providing benefits services nationally, BenefitMall is an industry-leader dedicated to offering top-notch solutions to our clients.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.