Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress.Forresteritesbring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s core sales team, the Account Manager II cultivates and manages strong relationships, drives client engagement, and pursues growth opportunities within a portfolio of Forrester’s core accounts. This role capitalizes on changing markets and digital disruption to support clients in implementing business transformations and customer-obsessed strategies that will drive client growth in the age of the customer. The successful candidate will be a trusted adviser to business and technology executives and establish long-term relationships with leaders who drive and influence the growth of their business.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Forrester’s core clients to develop and manage account strategy plans that drive new business, renewal retention, and account penetration.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive-level contacts to understand the changing landscape, recognize the complexity of their issues, and identify new engagement and enrichment opportunities.
- Use Forrester’s client engagement model to drive client value and ensure client satisfaction.
- Apply Forrester’s sales process, standardized solutions, and sales enablement technologies to maximize productivity.
- Meet overall renewal and enrichment goals for assigned core accounts.
- Clearly and concisely articulate the value of Forrester’s offerings.
- Maintain full fluency in Forrester’s core suite of products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in client management and complex solution selling.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing sales strategies in a similar environment.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of leading-edge customer experience, marketing, and business technology trends.
- A results-oriented team player.
- A fast learner who is at ease with technology.
- Someone who is open minded and has high energy and a positive, can-do attitude.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.