INFICON is a leading provider of innovative instrumentation, critical sensor technologies, and Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 software solutions that enhance productivity and quality of tools, processes, and complete factories. These analysis, measurement and control products are essential for gas leak detection in air conditioning/refrigeration and automotive manufacturing. They are vital to equipment manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells and industrial vacuum coating applications. Other users of our vacuum-based processes include the life sciences, research, aerospace, packaging, heat treatment, laser cutting and many other industrial processes. We also leverage our expertise in vacuum technology to provide unique, toxic chemical analysis products for emergency response, security, and environmental health and safety.
INFICON Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS) is seeking experienced professionals interested in improving production efficiency in semiconductor manufacturing facilities. This position can be based anywhere in the US although Austin, TX or Phoenix, AZ are preferred home locations.
Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS) is a division of INFICON that makes industry-leading scheduling and visualization software to optimize semiconductor manufacturing. Our client engagements leverage our extensive industry knowledge and our software products to improve the performance of each factory. Our division is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for talented candidates to build on our leadership and help us deploy our products to manufacturing sites around the world.
- Represent INFICON IMS to your clients both on site and in frequent remote calls.
- Lead the entire project life cycle by developing and maintaining the schedule to meet project goals, defining clear deliverables, determining what expertise is required, and producing estimates of program/project requirements based on changing client needs.
- Work closely with other members of the IMS consulting team including frequent communication with Program Lead and Commercial Lead for your sites.
- Work closely with the IMS software development team including providing feedback on applications, communicating new feature requests, performing QA for new versions, and managing deployments.
- Effectively interface with broad range of client stakeholders including operators, process engineers, industrial engineers, Fab managers, IT, and executives.
- Develop training material, provide onsite training, and update IMS Help Site as needed.
- Provide support during unscheduled downtime which may require being on call for nights and weekends occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Engineering field
- 3-10+ years’ experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Knowledge of SQL especially with Oracle databases and PL/SQL
- Experience with data process: data modeling, ETL development, data warehousing and data pipelines
- Responsibilities commensurate with experience and education
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting to groups
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Self-starter with strong self-management
- Experience managing multiple projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release schedules.
- Familiarity with industrial engineering concepts
- Experience managing software development projects.
INFICON provides a dynamic work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our employees experience on going green initiatives, flexible work hours, and a variety of health and wellness programs.
INFICON’s forward thinking approach offers countless opportunities to design, support, and manufacture a diverse product portfolio that expands globally. Our Lean and Agile work environment offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance, a discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits; major medical, dental, health, vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement and more!
- 3 – 10 years: Semiconductor or Manufacturing
- Bachelors or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)