We have a fantastic Assistant Property Manager opportunity available for an experienced management professional. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who strives to offer extraordinary service in a positive working environment.
Weinstein Properties is a forward-thinking property management company who owns and manages all apartment communities. We believe in promotion from within and will train for management!
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual who has potential to learn and grow with us. Are you ready to join a family and great culture, are you driven, have leadership skills and ready for this new adventure – if so we are ready for YOU!
We have an opportunity available at the following location:
- Bexley 3Five – South Austin
Some previous property management experience is a plus, but not needed if you have management experience from customer service, sales or hospitality environments. We offer one-on-one training and coaching on how to master the necessary skill sets, and direction for professional development.
What are some tasks and responsibilities that come along with this position?
- Work with prospects who are interested in knowing more about our communities. Answer internet leads, phone calls, schedule appointments and take prospects on a tour of the community.
- Process leasing applications, put together lease paperwork, request security deposits and leaseholders to sign the lease.
- Give great customer service to our residents, assist them with any needs they have such as going over their renewal, notice to vacate, early termination, adding a pet, wanting to transfer to another apartment home, answering questions about their account.
- Work along side maintenance, walk apartments when they are ready to confirm everything looks great, monitor property needs, follow up with residents about work orders or any maintenance needs they have.
- Create a great experience for residents upon move in.
- Work with residents when they move out, process move outs and security deposit dispositions.
- Post rent money, follow up on balances owed.
- Resident activities – planning, preparing and hosting.
- Lead the team, help with training and accomplishing goals.
- Assist the Property Manager as needed
Our ideal candidate is someone who has following:
- Gracious, warm, and genuine nature
- 1-3 years in a management role with experience leading a team
- Positive, upbeat, high-energy demeanor
- Takes pride in their work and ownership of their property
- Helpful attitude/ friendly and dedicated to excellent customer service
- Is self-motivated and wants to be busy all day, every day!
- Excellent sense of time management
- Strong administrative experience
- Articulate communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Confidence to learn/seeks out knowledge/strives for personal growth
- Good organizational skills and follow through
This position’s responsibilities include front line resident services, team interaction, fast-paced learning, and communicating in persuasive and difficult situations. Attention to detail is necessary.
If you are excited about this opportunity and would like to start or continue your career in property management, please apply now!
Weinstein Properties is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.