The primary responsibility of this position is to learn the day-to-day responsibilities of a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in pursuit of becoming a state & federally LNHA for Avamere. The Avamere AIT program strictly follows all state guidelines and will take no less than 6 months of training.
- An Associates’s Degree in Public Health Administration, Healthcare Management, Business Administration or similar coursework.
- Experience working, volunteering and/or job shadowing within a Skilled Nursing Facility environment preferred.
- Experience and success in a management role, with a clear understanding of popular leadership concepts and techniques.
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and its facilities.
- Must be flexible to travel to multiple Avamere locations to gain experience and exposure to different situations within Skilled Nursing Facilities.
You should know that here at Avamere we take our Mission and Core Values seriously!
Mission: To Enhance the Life of Every Person We Serve
- Integrity above all else
- Passion for the quality of people’s lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation, not emulation
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow and embrace change
- Teamwork, camaraderie and fun