Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using basic hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Use of basic gaging tools to verify mechanical measurements.
- Read basic blueprints, test schematics and procedures.
- Able to set-up for assembly to test and record test data.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Must have the ability to conduct quality inspection of own work and follow quality standards.
- Monitoring and continually improving the level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and continually improving the defect and error rate of internal process and systems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor & manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Following established methods and procedures, must be able to perform, but not limited to the following operations necessary to build various products.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.