Boise Cascade has an immediate opening for a detail oriented, problem solving, relationship-building individual looking to join our Accounts Payable Associates team and build a career in Finance or a similar field.
This role will be based out of the Corp. HQ offices in Boise, ID and has potential for remote work. Come grow with us!
Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials for over half a century. Today we’re one of the largest manufacturers of plywood and engineered wood products in North America – and the only wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can service the entire United States. Because our business is built on relationships, our employees are critical to our success. And we’re committed to investing in them. That’s why we offer a benefits package designed to have a positive impact on all areas of your life – from health and well-being, career and community, to financial security and personal safety. We call it, Total Rewards. Here’s a look at what’s included:
- Medical + Prescription Drug
- Dental + Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
Boise Cascade is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate at our corporate headquarters in Boise, Idaho. The primary functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts payable transactions, including processing a high volume of invoices daily
- Sorting mail
- Working with Excel reports
- Using multiple computer applications extensively throughout the AP process
- Identifying and initiating process improvements
- Working successfully in a team environment and contribute to positive morale
- Managing multiple, changing tasks and assignments by establishing priorities and determining work methods and resources
- Effectively communicating with internal and external customers while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as possibly assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Office applications such as navigating and sorting within existing documents and downloaded queries
- Ability to work with accuracy under stress and critical time constraints
- Knowledge of accounting processes and procedures and computer-based accounting (ERP) systems
- Associate’s degree and/or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of general Accounts Payable processes and procedures for a high-volume/large company
- Industry knowledge in manufacturing and/or distribution
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.