We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
To lead this, we’re looking for a whip smart Account Director who can stun our clients with leadership, creativity, vision and eloquence. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll spearhead the strategy and development for integrated projects and ensure ever-improving service across multiple clients. Day to day, your role includes:
- Partnering with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results from the whole agency team
- Displaying powerful presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes
- Ensuring work is client-ready by paying astute attention to detail
- Leading cross-capability teams to deliver creative thinking and powerful ideas that meet client objectives
- Using analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) in a way that yields sustained, measurable results
- Serving as the voice of the client internally and the voice of the agency externally – and acting as the trusted voice of the customer by bringing insights into creative strategy and marketing program development
- Fostering an environment of partnership with other capabilities (e.g., Brand Strategy, Integrated Production)
- Acting as mentor and trusted advisor to team members
- Keeping sustainable, long-term client relationships by mitigating risk and ensuring account profitability
- Partnering with Senior Leadership to set goals and plan for future fiscal year(s), and working closely with Delivery Management and Client Finance on forecasting, billing, and reconciling fee and PT budgets
We’re looking for a talented Account Director with impressive work experience, which typically includes:
- An unwavering passion for marketing, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- Four years of college education and seven to nine years of experience – including five years at a creative agency (both client side and digital agency experience desirable); MBA degree preferred
- Strong experience managing client relationships, managing a marketing team and developing marketing strategy
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking – you’re strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Proven project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively
- Superb communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
- Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.