Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com
Art Director – Creative
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’re always ready to design and execute integrated, cross-channel advertising initiatives – you can turn daydreams into reality with flair and speed. You’ll spend quality with your good friend Photoshop, yes, but you’ll also collaborate with creative directors, copywriters, designers, and other key members of our creative team to produce awesome, industry-leading work. Day to day, your role will include:
- Creating and communicating concepts that intrigue and inspire your both peers and clients – with smart rational to back them up
- Designing comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, and final deliverables
- Brainstorming and developing campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects at once
- Collaborating and partnering with copywriters to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect synch to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible
- Assisting the Creative Director to improve the Creative group’s technical and creative performance
What you’ll bring to the table:
We’re looking for an Art Director who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both print and Web
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Strong expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, in-depth understanding of HTML/dHTML and Web browser capabilities, and strong typographical, motion graphic, and interaction design skills – including Flash, Ajax, Flex, and emerging platforms
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new inspiration – right?)
- A four-year degree, plus two to four years of art direction and strong digital design work experience
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.