Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Ask about our $250 sign on bonus!!
The Accounting Generalist is to be responsible for all tasks relating to payroll and working with the corporate office to make sure all payroll deadlines are being met.
- Daily: Maintain time keeping system for missed punches and time off requests
- Daily: Send out daily reports for missed punches and approvals
- Daily: Maintain and send out daily overtime and on premise reports
- Weekly: Reconcile all charge tips and service charges being paid out to the General Ledger
- Weekly: Keep a comprehensive worksheet of all tips and service charges for pay out
- Weekly: Enter any necessary training pay in time keeping system
- Weekly: Ensure that associates are paid for 2-hour minimums and short breaks
- Weekly: Maintain timecards for NH DOL Regulations and company policies
- Weekly: Prepare time keeping system for weekly upload of time
- Weekly: Prepare uploads including charge tips, service charges, additional pays etc. by the deadlines provided
- Weekly: Work with corporate team to resolve any upload errors to ensure correct pay
- Weekly: Reconcile all hours and uploads prior to finalizing payroll to ensure correct pay
- Weekly: Review and approve pre-check payroll reports prior to finalizing payroll
- Weekly: Reconcile and approve final reports
- Weekly: Maintain weekly payroll information and reports
- Weekly: Reconcile rent deductions to housing worksheet
- Weekly: Manage audited timesheets for signatures
- Weekly: Manage weekly Manager Time sheets
- Weekly: Maintain overtime incurred vs. overtime accrued reports in Excel and distribute
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet weekly deadlines
- Must be willing to work with a team and do other tasks as necessary
- Must have an aptitude to adjust to software systems that may be used throughout the Resort and Company.
- Payroll experience preferred but not required
- Familiar with basic NH Labor laws
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word software
- Must be available to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays.