MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants. *Description
- * Supervise accounting team of 4 professionals
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Collateral Reports for Line of Credit with Bank
- Maintain, manage & reconcile PCA, RMA & other contra-revenue/customer credit logs to respective G/L accounts
- Monthly accruals and reserves of Contra-revenue/customer credits
- Balance Sheet reconciliation of these accounts
- Reviewing monthly and annual tax filings (Income tax, Sales Tax, Misc. tax reporting)
- Manage examinations with outside auditors and bank examiners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA not required, but a big plus
- 5+ years related experience to primary responsibilities
- Experience in leading the monthly closing process a MUST!
- Experience with audits a MUST!
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Software experience not necessary but a big plus
- Wholesale consumer product experience not necessary but a big plus Our Client is one of the leading innovators in the cosmetics industry. They are at the forefront of creating new and exciting skin care products that are changing the way the world sees cosmetics.
- 401K plus Match
- Full benefits suite
- Generous Vacation and PTO