The Medicare Member Retention Specialist reports to the Medicare Director of Operations (NC, SC, TN). This individual will develop strong personal and collaborative relationships with local Medicare books of business in NC, SC, and TN to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue, membership, and earnings objectives. Works with local Medicare operations and sales team on member retention initiatives and senior community development.
Builds and maintains strong relationships with a locally aligned Medicare book of business to ensure member satisfaction and retention. Creates and executes strategies to deliver renewals, cross-sales, and up-sales. Collaborates with Medicare sales team and functional support areas on more complex product or service issues to prevent/rectify abrasion points and ensure members needs are met. Performs root cause analysis to offer creative product and service solutions to address members evolving needs. Evaluates product lines and services to proactively develop opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and suggest operational improvements.
– Involved in end to end process improvement
– Developing a plan to implement changes and Monitor the results of the changes to ensure they are working
– Strong analytical, project and process management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
– Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/WorkOut sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
– Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
– 3-4 years relevant experience in Account Management or Sales.
– 1-2 years experience in Medicare Managed Care.
– Highly motivated with strong communication and organizational skills.
– Appropriate state insurance license to sell insurance as required by state law, subject to product sold for NC/SC/TN.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Licenses and Certifications
License, Life/Health (ME)
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Clinical Licensure Required
Job Type (Expected Hours Category)
Location – State/City
NC – Cary
5000 CentreGreen Way
No. of Positions