This is a full time position providing support to Toolpushers Supply that is responsible for performing transactional accounting entries, typically within one work stream – receivables or payables. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is responsible for:
- Data entry into accounting systems.
- Validating data against system reports.
- Verifying that controls and processes have been followed.
- Working with vendors and customers.
- Participating in monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure all relevant data has been captured in the appropriate time period.
Minimum requirements include:
- Two (2) years of experience in an accounting environment, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook software applications.
- Ability to use 10-key by touch.
- English language fluency, verbal and written.
- Acceptable results of a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol test.
This is a full time position with a competitive wage, 100% funded profit sharing plan, vacation, life insurance, identity theft protection benefit, family health plan, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) employer match and incentives.