Amerita is a leading provider of Specialty Infusion services focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. As one of the most respected Specialty Infusion providers in America, we service thousands of patients nationwide through our growing network of branches and healthcare professionals.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ medical sales experience (IV, DME, HHA, LTAC etc.)
- Registered nurse/clinician or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing from an accredited school or related clinical education, preferred
- Current and maintained license to practice nursing in the state or territory assigned
- A valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards
- The Account Executive is responsible for achievement of net revenue and profit objectives for assigned territory and for general sales activity, sales communications, and marketing support in a specified territory.
- The Account Executive will call on physicians, case managers, discharge planners as well as additional designated referral sources within their territory.
- The Account Executive communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational and management personnel as required; supporting all areas as related to effective customer service and sales development.
- The Account Executive develops an annual territory business plan, conducts in-services to current and potential customers, participates in sales meetings, and represents the company at local, regional and national trade shows and conventions as assigned.
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com. Follow us on TwitterandLinkedIn.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.