Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Cook with Bowlero Corp.
As one of our talented Cooks, you’ll have the opportunity to bring our amazing menus to life—preparing our signature items in a pleasant and cooperative manner while maintaining efficiency throughout the process. If you can stand the heat—and consistently deliver great food to our guests—then we definitely want you in our kitchen.
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as a member of our culinary team
Find a recipe for success
- Utilize recipes and prepare food in accordance with our menu manual specs, using scales and measuring devices as needed so that every dish you craft is consistently high quality
Pay attention to presentation
- Adhere to and embrace our plate presentation guidelines (because when our food looks good, so do you)
- Properly use all cooking and prep equipment to ensure the safety of you and the rest of the team
Be a Team Player
- Chop, slice, dice, mix, and assist with any other prep when necessary
Keep things moving
- Properly expedite food items in an efficient manner to achieve maximum productivity
- Receive food & supply orders—check their conditions, delivery temperatures, invoice lists, etc., to ensure that all orders have been received accurately
Make “clean” your mantra
- Sanitize and organize all cooking and serving areas in accordance with Bowlero Corp guidelines and comply with all Health Department standards
Who you are
An experienced Cook who knows your way around the kitchen and who can prepare our signature menu items in an efficient and pleasant manner. You’re not just a culinary talent; you’re a dedicated team player who makes everyone around you better. To that end, you’re always ready to assist team members with miscellaneous duties and help prevent delays in the service experience of our guests. And, as is true of any hospitality pro, you’re available to work varying shifts as needed—from weekends to holidays.
Desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
- 2-3 Years of related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Culinary or Food Management degree preferred
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to great guest service
The Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.