Havenpark Communities was founded on the mission of creating caring communities for both our residents and employees. Havenpark has a portfolio of over 75 communities and more than 19,000 homesites throughout the U.S. We are experiencing intentional and rapid growth by continuously acquiring communities.
At Havenpark Communities, our mission is to make caring communities attainable for responsible residents across America. We acquire, improve, and operate manufactured home communities. You may be asking yourself – what makes us different? It is our culture. Our unique culture is fun, rewarding, and inclusive of all. Our five core values guide our everyday behavior: Respect, Grit, Collaboration, Stewardship and Boldness.
Havenpark is a real estate investment and management firm focused exclusively on acquiring, improving, and operating Manufactured Home Communities (MHCs) across the United States.
At present, there is a crisis for non-subsidized lower-income households across the United States. The availability of quality, affordable, and attainable housing units is at an all-time low yet the demand for such housing has never been greater. We are thrilled for the opportunity to be part of the solution to this problem and we take great pride in providing tenants with a safe and well-maintained community to call home and often, with access to excellent school districts. From a housing perspective, we offer the best value for low-to-moderate income wage earners.
The assistant community manager role will handle the routine office work and administrative responsibilities of the community in addition to leasing, sales, and marketing for the community, as advised. They are also responsible for assisting with the planning and coordinating of community events and activities.
- Assist in the processing of new applications, move-ins as well as move-outs.
- Make collection calls and assist in door knocking for rent payments.
- Dispense company notices and other related items.
- Comply with federal and state laws as well as fair housing laws at all times.
- Accept and submit rental payments.
- Go over lease documents with oncoming residents as well as go over lease renewals with existing residents.
- Take photos of all RTI homes to ensure timely ads are being created.
- Assisting to make sure that all homes are getting ready in a timely manner.
- Assist future residents by showing existing homes and going over home information
- Build rapport with residents and prospective residents
- Field community comments, suggestions, and complaints, and forward to the appropriate manager.
- Prepare and distribute resident and community communications. For example: Increase letters, eviction paperwork, lease renewals and addendums and rule reminders.
- Prepare bills and statements for approval by management.
- Take on any and all Community Manager duties in the absence of your supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned
We offer our employees a golden work experience including a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, generous PTO, paid holidays, a 401(k) with a 6% company match, and above all infinite opportunities to learn, develop and sharpen their skills. Come be a part of a company that knows what it means to succeed as a team.
It is our policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.