Snap-on Tools Factory Sales Representative – Selling Direct to Industrial Corporations
Snap-on Inc., is more than the premiere global tool and equipment manufacturer; we are a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of complex equipment, and systems solutions. We operate in critical industries like; Aerospace, Energy and Natural Resources, Defense, Transportation, and Manufacturing.
If you are up for the challenge of selling in this environment, we have an immediate opportunity in our Industrial Business Group covering the Casper, WY area. If you are a successful, proven business to business outside sales professional that enjoys helping your customers be more productive, then we would love to talk to you. If you have what it takes to become part of the Snap-on team; start your future now!
- 3-5 years of outside selling experience preferably serving the Industrial tool market.
- Proven track record of prior goal achievement showing increase in sales and customer growth.
- Bachelor degree or Associate degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and being comfortable working with and presenting to all levels within an organization.
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver license with an impeccable driving record is required as well as the ability to acquire adequate auto insurance.
- Physical requirements apply.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package, which includes base expense, commission, plus sales bonus opportunity. Snap-on also offers a complete benefits package, which includes medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(K) savings and offers a company paid retirement plan and many other benefits.
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidate to apply. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply since we are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran