Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers – because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Account Managers are responsible for holistically managing Cision’s customer relationships from a mid-market brand, revenue, product and renewal perspective. The objective is to retain 100% of revenue across various renewals and products. In addition, Account Managers are responsible for all cross-selling efforts within their account base. A Cision Account Manager will typically manage over 100 customer relationships with the spirit of the role to maximize customer success. Account directors will work closely with executive leadership, direct supervisor and multiple internal partners to ensure these client relationships are cultivated and grown through the highest service levels.
Responsible for the retention and profitable growth of revenue within assigned customer accounts. Serves as the focal point of client contact, managing other resources (e.g.,broadcast, Insights, compliance specialists, sales leadership, executive management, billing, contracts, editorial, sales support, customers service, etc.) to ensure the client is well serviced and takes advantage of all appropriate products/solutions. Advises clients in the areas of message development, distribution, monitoring, and measurement.
You will help us with:
- Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a portfolio of current customers.
- Grow business through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Provide expertise and solutions-based selling with the entire suite of Cision products and services.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone.
- Sold On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base.
- A proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- Strong time management skills.
- A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
- 2-3 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience selling in the PR vertical is preferred
- 4-5 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
“Cision endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Recruiting at Recruiting@Cision.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.”