As an Account Manager, you are the client’s champion within the agency.You’re looking to flex your skills growing and managing client relationships, but you still want some direction. Good news—you’ll get strategic guidance from an Account Director or Client Partner. Client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and overall business profitability is on your shoulders—but you’re up to the challenge. Most importantly, you’ll be a leader within the agency and your clients—from mid to senior level—regard you as a trusted advisor to deliver excellent digital experiences.
- Manage client relationship.
- Own the success and satisfaction of client relationship.
- Build relationships with senior members of client organization.
- Own client satisfaction, targeting a 100% client reference-ability.
- Lead projects and initiatives to delivery.
- Create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction that reinforces the client’s status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions.
- Understand all disciplines to provide quality assurance of project deliverables, while maintaining best practices and solutions across functions.
- Provide leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to team members.
- Provide internal teams with appropriate insight into client’s strategic business initiatives.
- Has a point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, and issues
- Provide insights into organizational opportunities for cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Over see the development of detailed proposals and statements of work.
- Significantly grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability.
- Proactively sell and manage customer expectations and communicates project and profit risks to internal team.
- 4-5 years of Account Management experience in an internet marketing or advertising online media.
- Experience working with complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $2MM each.
- Experience with customer loyalty initiatives and database and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Experience with site development, specifically involvement in large scale site design, build-out and maintenance and enhancements.
- Proven skills as a product or category expert, preferably retail.
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM, content management, analytics, digital marketing, eCommerce, and internet technologies.
- Knowledge of programs, projects, and management processes and toolsets.
- Demonstrated abilities in negotiation and leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation.
- A comprehensive and detailed knowledge of issues within e-business, including a strong working knowledge of third-party solution providers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team-oriented mindset and ability to work with remote or decentralized teams.
- A keen sense of creative thinking and problem solving.