Account Executive – Majors (Financial Services)Sales & Business Development | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employeesDocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The teamOur Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform how the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our teams’ partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
This positionThis Account Executive (AE) Vertical Markets will be responsible for developing and closing new business (use cases) by selling DocuSign’s services within existing accounts within the Financial Services vertical. AEs are accountable for exceeding monthly/quarterly quota, forecasting accuracy, closing, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and partners.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Vice President, Majors and is designated Remote.
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Qualify sales opportunities based on DocuSign’s sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business opportunities within existing relationships, ensuring customer renewals and retention
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Collaborate and engage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of prior sales experience
- 8+ years prior experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally within software
- Familiarity with Google suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in small-to-medium or mid-market account
- Comfortability with CRM tools, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience selling into within verticals such as Financial Services, Education, Healthcare, or Legal/Not-for-Profit extremely helpful
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly, and, working effectively as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $80,000 – $120,000 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
About usDocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
AccommodationsDocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.