At FCB Chicago, the Art Director is responsible for the conception, design and execution of innovative visual materials under the guidance of the Senior Art Director or Associate Creative Director.
- Consistently identify and translate user needs into solutions (digital and physical)
- Lead a team in the creation and delivery of design solution documentation (user personas, experience maps, interactive/static wireframes, prototypes, etc.) to support the design and execution of a range of products and marketing campaigns
- Lead the testing, presenting and refinement of solutions prior to approval and launch
- Lead cross-disciplinary teams to concept and develop interactive solutions
- Lead several simultaneous strategic projects with work streams that include user stakeholder research and competitive assessments
- Lead client and internal presentation of concepts and work
- Provide accountable work estimates and staff projects accurately
- Critically evaluate concepts and provide constructive feedback
- Understand and clearly advocate for client business goals
- Develop, maintain and foster clients and stakeholders
- Lead parts of agency client or project pitches
- Mentor junior team members and manage their career development
- Manage a fiscal budget for immediate group as well as multiple projects
- 1 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience with graphic design or agency art direction, preferably in direct marketing, promotional marketing or general advertising
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Quark
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience required
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that an employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions, reserving the right to revise the job description at any time.
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.