Ketchum’s Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Team is looking for an Account Coordinator to join its all-star team. This role requires attention to detail, creative thinking and a can-do attitude. Ideal candidate has experience in media monitoring and measurement, earned media outreach, event planning and project management.
About the Job
- Support client earned media efforts, including drafting media strategy, materials and executing outreach to generate coverage for clients
- Support client experiential efforts, including event planning, vetting and contracting with external vendors, coordinating event logistics and on-site/virtual staffing
- Assist in creative strategy and planning through research, brainstorm participation and assistance on creative presentations
- Coordinate team and/or client meetings, including scheduling,virtual meeting room set-up
- Measurement management, including capturing coverage within internal trackers and client reporting
- Leadership of daily media monitoring, summarizing and reporting out to internal team
- Manage a high colume of sample requests and reactive media inquiries
- Respond to requests for information from clients, team members and other agency employees with accuracy and in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain team/client files, including project timelines, product trackers and billing codes
We’re looking for required skills, and they can come from any combination of education and experience. Diversity of thought and background are encouraged. Typical qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field preferred
- Previous internship experience in a public relations agency or a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in multi-faceted, fast-paced environment
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.