We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
We are looking to add and Account Manager to join our US Army Account team! The Account Manager serves as a day-to-day contact for internal teams and clients on all account needs. This position works closely with the Account Director and will work in unison with the integrated internal teams to ensure work is delivered at the highest quality and within deadline. Every day, we push the ideas, push each other, and push ourselves to deliver work that matters.
As the subject matter expert, you help guide your team and clients to success. You’re a big-picture thinker and believe the team is stronger than the individual. For you, there’s no project too small or too big: from crafting creative client briefs to tweaking invoice line items, you tackle every task with pride.
- Provide program management and serve as the key day to day contact for client and agency partners.
- Build strong relationships with clients and inter-agency teams and operate as the day-to-day contact.
- Oversee the deliverables and manage expectations with client around timelines.
- Establish a deep understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment.
- With team support, ensure creative product delivers against approved creative brief.
- Manage executional aspects of creative development, budgets, timetables and workflow.
- Train/mentor junior team members in project management
- Responsible for providing presentation support in the form of content creation and presentation development. You will also assist in leading internal and client-facing meetings.
- Craft clear and concise written correspondence internally/externally.
- Develop and exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide solid, efficient solutions. Anticipate potential problems and barriers and actively seek out internal agency resources to solve possible roadblocks.
- Help to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 4+ years of client services experience, preferably agency
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to multitask with an eye for detail
- Able to plan and carry out responsibilities on-time with minimal follow-up.
- Experience in program management the knowledge of agency creative process
- Familiarity with examining/synthesizing research and applying it to projects
- Comfortable with creating presentations and delivering a presentation both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Keynote, and excel
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan