We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next?”. Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Then you could be the Account Supervisor we are looking for our Dallas or Chicago office. We are seeking a well-rounded and ambitious Account Supervisor to oversee programming execution on our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a proficient project manager, a gifted relationship builder and have the ability to connect the dots across multiple projects and workstreams. If changing the light bulb in a room will make the project better, you’re responsible for finding the right bulb and helping the team reach an efficient solution.
The Account Supervisor will work across multiple teams in the development of content and management of timelines and resources. You will work with the account team to write briefs, manage budgets, and create timelines to execute excellent work on time and within budget. In this role, you will also work across multiple disciplines such as creative, strategy and production teams while also coordinating with outside partner agencies that contribute to the account. An attention to detail is key and organization skills are a must.
- Oversee all executional aspects of program development including strategy, creative development, production, budgeting and measurement
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal/external partners
- Provide leadership and support for junior members of the team such as Account Coordinators and Account Executives
- Demonstrate a proactive, positive, genuine, can-do attitude as well as contribute to the professional growth of the team
- Lead internal and client presentations
- Be clear in communication and written direction to all team members and clients
- Develop client feedback into actionable and clear creative direction for internal teams
- Heavily contribute thought leadership through strategic recommendations, concise POVs, and executional details
- Exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide effective, efficient solutions
- Actively assess agency processes and business challenges to improve outcomes
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a client service-oriented role
- Management experience
- Ability to problem solve with little guidance
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with an advanced understanding of Excel
- Not afraid to take initiative and can be personable with clients/vendors
- Ability to guide a team to strong execution
- Experience working across multiple disciplines such as creative, strategy, production, and more
- Familiarity and comfort working with a creative process and interagency model
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous budget management skills, A wealth of knowledge in budgeting and in finding custom solutions to creative, complex experiences.
- Fantastic presenter, bringing enthusiasm and confidence into a room.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, clients, and colleagues with ease and confidence.
- Passionate, positive, and solution oriented.