Metro One LPSG , the industry leader in providing loss prevention services, is looking to hire qualified Security Officers to work in Retail Stores in and around Chicago. We are hiring for full-time and part-time shifts paying $10.50-14.00 per hour depending upon experience and position. While working for Metro One LPSG, you will be given the opportunity to exercise your mind for business in an environment that values advancement. Our goal is to set the standard of excellence by optimizing human potential. We achieve this goal by making a commitment to our customers and employees that they will be able to expect our highest level of mutual trust and respect. We are looking for professionals. Shifts are days, evenings and overnight and are located throughout Chicagoland. A reliable means of transportation is required. Part-time and full-time work is available.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be professional, dedicated, hard working, and punctual
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have open availability weekdays and weekends
- Have reliable personal transportation
- Have the desire to be successful and advance within the company
- Be willing to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented location
- Must be able to fill Illinois State Licensing requirements (possess a PERC and 20 hr cert.)
- Must have up-to-date DMV Identification.
- Must have meet education requirement: High school or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation to be able to go to different jobsites; many in the suburbs.
- Must have and maintain a professional appearance and work ethic!
- Must have a flexible schedule; able to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations.
- Must be able to adhere to standard operating procedures and special instructions.
- Must be able to handle stress and be able perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Regular punctual attendance must be maintained.
- Experience in Retail and/or Loss Prevention is a plus, but not required!
Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process and continuously meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.