About Our Company:
Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations, to name a few, as one of the most influential and successful marketers and entrepreneurs in the world. NPAccel is the agency that brings his passion and insights to life for the world’s small businesses.
NPAccel focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NPAccel delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
We are seeking a creative go-getter to serve as an Account Manager for our company.
The Account Manager is a client-facing role. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for building and maintaining healthy client relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital background (specifically SEO expertise), superior communication skills, and strong desire to learn and grow in a digital agency environment. Demonstrated, hands-on experience managing multiple clients is a huge plus. We are seeking high-potential performers with a strong track record of success that just want a great opportunity to grow!
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for strategic oversight, reporting, expectation setting and higher level interaction with clients. The Account Manager will also work closely with the internal client team to create program strategy, obtain client approvals, keep the project on schedule, and ensure client requirements and business goals are well-defined and achieved. Client retention should be the Account Manager’s primary objective.
This role is 100% remote. US based candidates only.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential job Functions
- Interface with clients, strategic leads, and supporting account team to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of each clients’ business including key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Demonstrate good judgment, ability to foresee potential issues, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Effectively present the agency’s POV, recommendations, and deliverables to a range of client audiences.
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- Work alongside other Account Managers and Leadership to create roadmaps, plan strategic initiatives & lead optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Ability to define KPIs and deliver on client objectives and targets for volume and ROI.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure quality deliverables for our customers.
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4 years’ experience with or knowledge of hands-on SEO practices and implementation.
- Ideally, 2-4 years in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting with hands-on experience in account management.
- A passion for marketing and client service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organizational goals.
- Deadline-oriented, and able to deliver high quality work to clients under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics (highly preferred).
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities
NPAccel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPAccel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.