Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As an Account Coordinator you’ll provide medical leave coverage and be embedded in a Sales team to support Advertiser partners across all levels to solve business challenges and drive meaningful results. You’ll collaborate on advertiser engagements, campaign improvements, and removing operational roadblocks to drive success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with your client team to cross sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team’s ability to exceed revenue targets
- Proactively identify opportunities for campaign improvements through campaign performance monitoring and recapping performance w/recommendations to the advertising partner/agency
- Track, analyse, and communicate key metrics / results that improve performance
- File tickets and project manage cross functional teams to increase speed of client campaign execution
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent practical experience of 1+ years in marketing/advertising/digital with understanding of basic digital advertising strategies and terminology (CPM, CPC, CPA, automatic bidding)
- Deep understanding of marketing goals relevant to both Performance and Brand advertisers (awareness, reach frequency, ROI, conversion rates)
- Analytical skills that can translate performance metrics into a summary of insights and how-to improve that will scale success for advertising partners
- Excellent communication, organization, project management, and collaboration skills to work as part of a team and engage with clients
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest. All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details