About the Team:
Rally’s Coaching team works on a series of beneficial coach-led health programs like weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, smoking cessation, and behavioral health programs like Sleep Well and Stress Less. The team develops and supports Android apps, web programs, and backend infrastructure to make these programs a reality. You will report into one of our Mobile Engineering Managers.
- Architect and build scalable systems, libraries, and frameworks
- Write backend code using Scala
- Contribute to frontend code stack in React
- Develop APIs and web microservices
- Integrate third-party APIs, and the ability to understand them in several formats
- Produce and deploy secure code
- Experience in Kotlin and Java
- 5+ years of experience developing Android applications
- Developed (worked on, led, architected) multiple Android applications over the years
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
We are hiring in multiple states and you will be 100% remote.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don’t think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees and paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.