Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Account Analyst to join our Commercial Operations team. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop detailed financial analyses on clinical projects with presentation to key stakeholders. Involves the use of leading-edge analytical tools and requires significant team member interaction;
- Supporting account management team with pricing deliverables in support of new business generation;
- Lead/support process improvement initiatives for the department and organization; and
Support the business development/sales function at Medpace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Excellent organization skills and the ability to multitask while efficiently completing high quality work; and
Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.