Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Medpace is rapidly growing and we are currently seeking a part-time Intern to join our Corporate Accounting team. This Intern will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s financial success. Our continued growth and industry expertise allow us to provide excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. Medpace’s focus on expansive growth also provides our employees with the stability necessary to focus on their career goals.
- Responsible for reconciling various US based and European bank accounts;
- Assist with the monthly close process by recording and supporting all journal entries;
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations for each respective entity;
- Reconcile intercompany balance sheet accounts and calculate the related foreign currency translation;
- Assist with preparation for the year-end audit;
- Assist with the preparation of foreign tax filings.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills; and
- Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.