SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Use required pneumatic/hand tools to assemble product per Company and customer specifications. Understand associated parts, such as beams, air springs, axles, hubs, and frame brackets and their relationship to the end product. Must be able to facilitate all aspects of the assembly process.
· Accountable for quality inspections throughout assembly process.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Continuous inspection of associated equipment and parts used in the assembly process to insure a good working condition. (Air tools, torque wrenches, nuts and bolts…)
· Ability to lift sub-components to the line
· Ability to use pneumatic tooling to assemble and torque product. Torques range from 90 to 310 ft. lbs.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED/RECOMMENDED:
§ High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
§ 1-year experience in manufacturing preferred
§ Ability to interpret production schedules and build specifications.
§ Ability to work overtime, as production demands require.
§ Must be able to utilize torque wrenches according to specs.
§ Must be mechanically inclined.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.