Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Occupational Therapists/OTs help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational Therapists/OTs use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing. Occupational Therapists/OTs administer skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed by Occupational Therapists/OTs in accordance with the physicians’ orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
Occupational Therapists/OTs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Encompass Health, we aren’t only a workplace, we are a community that truly ‘sets the standard’ by working and living in harmony with one another.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.