Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers – because the most important measure of our success is yours.
We are a leader in the professional communications software space. By investing in our brand and technologies, we are driving change in how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers.
You’ll help us by:
- Holding accountability for developing consultative and strategic business relationships with a set of designated accounts within an assigned market
- Uncovering and matching account needs for Cision products and services, thereby increasing value to the client while also contributing to revenue and market share objectives by phone and email
- Owning an end-to-end inside sales cycle from prospecting to close and representing company culture and values in all client conversations
- Confidently outbounding cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers all while setting and executing strong product demos weekly
- Managing personal pipeline and effectively articulate progress to key sales goals to hit and exceed monthly sales quotas
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years sales
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic while exuding positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing with past examples of sales excellence and crushing quotas
- Previous management of the full sales cycle from hunting to closing
- Experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model with Salesforce CRM experience, preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with the PR industry, preferred
- Experience selling to midsize and larger complex companies, preferred
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
“Cision endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Recruiting at Recruiting@Cision.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.”