Life Enrichment Lead
StoryPoint of Collierville
Full Time: Monday-Friday, every other weekend; 9-5pm
Starting Wage: $14.50/hr
Position Summary for Life Enrichment Lead:
The Life Enrichment Lead is responsible for planning life enrichment activities for our residents that are beneficial and complimentary to the social welfare and interests of the residents of a retirement community.
Required Experience for Life Enrichment Lead:
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with assisted living or memory care preferred.
Primary Responsibilities for Life Enrichment Lead:
- The Life Enrichment Lead organizes and leads activities for residents.
- Oversee direction of assistants with activities.
- Keeps track of declining budget.
- Submit all invoices and entertainment agreements to Property Administrator after entering into declining budget.
- Responsible for creation and distribution management of daily sheet and any other reminder fliers for activities.
- Input monthly calendar and newsletter content into online portal with oversight from LED.
- Complete resident tracker each day and email percentage to LED each Monday.
- Help set up and cleanup activities.
- Responsible for confirming entertainers and completing entertainment agreement.
- Participate in daily stand up meetings.
- Responsible for birthday recognitions (signs for doors, centennial dinners, monthly birthday parties and cards)
- Responsible for confirming lunch outings and small local trips.
- Gives input on performance review for Independent Living and Assisted Living assistants to the director.
General Working Conditions
This position entails standing for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to different locations may be required.
Serving is our Business
Connecting Seniors, Families and Communities
StoryPoint and Independence Village have over 35 years of experience working and living with seniors creating a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart and makes our culture so special for both our employees and our residents. Everyone in our communities commits to appreciating our residents as individuals who deserve to shine, every day.
Not Just Making Every Day Great. Making Every Minute Great. There are 1,440 minutes in every single day. We aspire to make each one of them an exceptional moment. This philosophy is supported by our 6 powerful, yet simple pillars: Dream Big, Have Courage, Take Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back & Enjoy it. We strive to fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day.
It begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above everything else. No one here just “does their job” The mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons.
We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true happiness is only found in the service of others. We want high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the biggest ideas.
We have comprehensive benefit packages that include health, dental, vision, 401(k), income protection, and extraordinary work-life benefits.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on glassdoor to see our employee testimonials
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.