Enterprise Holding’s Business Management department is excited to announce an opportunity for a Full-Time Accounting Clerk opening at its administrative office in northeast Columbia. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Skill in the use of personal computers, spreadsheets (Excel), database management and related software applications
We are also looking for a team player with a proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service. The required schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm. The starting rate of pay is $14.20 / hour and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage, Track, and Process Tag Refund
- Process duplicate plate/decal requests from branch locations
- Process paperwork for all SC & GA registration process
- Processing and handling the distribution of SC and GA tags to the branches
- Processing all SC & GA registrations through CVR & DLR
- Closely work with Tulsa Shared Service- managing out of state plates/decals, re-titled units, and sold plates
- Manage, Sort, and Maintain custody of titles
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Assist in special projects as needed
Future Responsibilities after rotation and training could include:
- Utilize Corporate Macros to properly account and apply funding received timely
- Timely customer service for all parties involved, including remarketers, buyers, and banking partners.
- Coordinate and Follow Up as necessary with Banking Partners for Funding
- Manage, Track, and Process Remarketing Buyer’s Orders, including sales and reversals
- Process paperwork for all Remarketing Sales, with careful attention to buyer nuances
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Document scanning/requests from vendors
- Bulk payable processing
- General filing and processing
- Receiving and remitting payments to various intercompany Groups
- Researching unidentified payments on group accounts receivable list
- Input adjustments to accounts as needed
- Post/Process invoices into the accounting system
- Assist with Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of related administrative experience
- Must have at least intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be available Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)