Accounts Receivable Representative
Roto-Rooter, America’s largest plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our more than 80-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
Because we are expanding rapidly through acquisitions and internal growth, we have an excellent opportunity available for an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE REPRESENTATIVE.
- Contact customers to ensure they have received their invoice and communicate terms of payment
- Ensure accuracy of invoice.
- Monitor payment status of all completed jobs.
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts.
- Secure payment of invoice.
- Complete reports and update the General Manager on status of AR’s.
- Enter information into AS400.
- Ensure AR processes are followed.
- Self-starter who is organized, thorough with attention to detail & follow-up and thrives in a bustling environment
- AR experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential along with a working knowledge of various software programs
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.