If job security, top pay, excellent benefits, and career advancement representing a well-known national brand are what you’re looking for, Roto-Rooter is the company for you. We take a lot of pride in being a great place to work, providing excellent pay and top benefits.
Because we are expanding rapidly through acquisitions and internal growth, we have an excellent opportunity available for an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK/SPECIALIST We are hiring immediately! This candidate should have a billing specialist background and accounting, accounts receivable, and collections experience.
- Secure payment of invoice.
- Ensure accuracy of invoice.
- Enter information into AS400.
- Ensure AR processes are followed.
- Monitor payment status of all completed jobs.
- Complete reports and update the General Manager on status of AR’s.
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts and/or to ensure they have received their invoice and communicate terms of payment.
- Accounts receivable accounting experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of various common software programs.
- Self-starter who is organized, thorough with attention to detail & follow-up skills.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- Roto-Rooter is following all CDC safety guidelines to protect its employees and customers from COVID-19
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we’ve learned that service training, and the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.