We are expanding our operations in the region. Irriland Corporation is a leading specialty wholesale distributor in the green industry. Headquartered in the Pittsburgh region of Pennsylvania, we serve customers in Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio markets. Irriland has more than 25 years of experience in the irrigation and landscape supply distribution segment – a family-owned business led by the Founder & CEO. Irriland is known in the region for professional expertise, product quality, commitment to on-time delivery, and outstanding support services. Setting us apart from our competitors is our people.
If you’re looking for a company where your great ideas and hard work will make a difference, Irriland is the place for you!
Irriland is seeking Assistant Branch Manager to assist in managing the branch operations. This role will be full-time, 30-40 hours per week and will report directly to the Branch Manager. To succeed in this role, you need to be passionate and customer obsessed while serving commercial and residential clients in the green industry.
What you’ll be doing
As Assistant Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling inventory to commercial and residential contractors and individual customers
- Answering customer questions in-person or over the phone about products and their availability
- Preparing customer orders for pick-up, shipping or delivery
- Assisting with inventory management within the warehouse
- Collaborate with the team to identify, develop and implement best practices and SOP’s.
- Divide strategic objectives and initiatives into actionable tactical plans; execute and monitor plans
- Recommend, implement, and monitor actions to increase revenue generation and profitability
A 2-years associate degree, bachelor degree preferred
4+ years irrigation, landscape industry or nursery experience
4+ years customer-facing or selling experience
2+ years of management or supervisory experience
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Strong customer service skills
Multitasking and time-management skills
- Drive to learn and develop the client base
Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Irriland Corporation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Opportunity to become an equity partner
A generous employee benefits package
Opportunity for rapid career advancement
Ability to make an outsized impact
Support sustainability while selling green-tech equipment
Support a local business on a growth trajectory