This could be your dream job. I’m not joking. I’ve been here for 12 years and it’s truly the best place I’ve ever worked. We have a great team, a great environment, and the best possible products that truly help our clients.
I am looking for a great marketing salesperson to add to our team. This is a hybrid work from home/work from the office opportunity.
We are a mission driven company dedicated to helping local North Texas businesses with their marketing so they can grow into something bigger and better!
Become part of something different that gives back to the community on a consistent basis. Please check out our Speak Love and Christmas Wish 501C3. We love pouring into our local community.
In this role every day is different, so you are never bored or unchallenged. One day you may be working on new effective copy for a client; another day presenting marketing solutions to a business; and another day spent prospecting for new clients. We offer excellent support and tools – especially great prospecting tools! It’s fun but challenging work and for those great at it, the monetary rewards are truly excellent!
We provide complete marketing plans to our clients. Our family of radio stations include: 94.9 KLTY, 660 AM The Answer, 100.7 The Word, and 620 AM KTNO. And we offer a complete suite of digital marketing solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a tremendous marketer, goal oriented, a relentless hunter, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you are passionate about selling, have a deep knowledge of marketing principles and products, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills – then we’d love to talk to you!
This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You understand marketing and how to help customers grow their business.
- You are self-motivated and results oriented.
- You have an outgoing, resilient personality.
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business.
- You’re confident and not willing to accept average.
- Two years of past sales experience.
- Strong understanding of local marketing.
- A demonstrated record of success in a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Knowledgeable of digital marketing products such as Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management and Marketing, Digital Display, OTT, and Email Marketing.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Proficient in prospecting high potential accounts and setting up appointments with key decision makers with the ability to secure at least three appointments weekly with qualified prospects.
- Ability to present a marketing plan that addresses client objectives and reaches the target audience.
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive pay structure based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Please visit Salem Media Group | Reaching audiences through radio, web and print media, click on Careers and choose Company Location-Dallas Broadcast to apply.