If job security and career advancement representing a well-known national brand are what you’re looking for, Roto-Rooter is the company for you. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, providing excellent pay, flexible work schedules and top benefits.
First year Roto-Rooter service technicians can expect top-pay, earning $55,000, on average. Pay increases quickly with each year of experience.
Roto-Rooter provides an initial 12 weeks of paid training plus continual training in our plumbing school. You’ll earn while you learn the trade, and we’ll guide you through the plumber licensing process to help you advance.
- Roto-Rooter plumbing apprentices/service technicians use their skills to provide solutions to plumbing and drain problems.
- A service call begins with diagnosing problems then providing cost estimates to close the sale.
- Make the necessary repairs for the customer.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on a provided smart phone.
- Collect payment and move on to the next service call.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A mechanical aptitude is desirable, but prior plumbing experience is not necessary.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit sharing
- We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we’ve learned that your service training, and the military structure you’re used to, are a great fit in our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.