Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re looking for eager hunters ready to launch their career to the next level. Our sale is full cycle; from creating & qualifying leads, developing relationships and maintaining recurring business. Hotel Engine Account Executives are team players; always adapting, using their intuition and being creative in their approach. If you’re ready to tap in to an open marketplace, and make your mark at a growing start up, this is your sign!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Use your creativity to source leads via self-prospecting
- Manage a full-cycle sale; from prospect to close
- Coordinate & present online demos to potential & existing clients
- Act as the go-to for any and all matters specific to your portfolio of clients
- Acquire and onboard new accounts, while working with Account Managers to grow existing accounts
- Foster long-lasting relationships with a diverse book of business, and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings
- Maintain a clean and organized pipeline
- Stay up to date on all product offerings and provide well-rounded feedback to our product team
- Familiarize yourself to use Salesforce, ZoomInfo & Outreach day to day
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years B2B sales experience
- Passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Pristine verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated ready to hit the ground running with our team!
- The base salary for this role is $50,000/year + OTE starting at $90k. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate’s qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program