We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next”? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so, then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
The primary role of the account coordinator is to be the account teams’ go-to person, assisting across all projects: internal and external.
- Become familiar with tactical elements of a marketing plan and how they are used.
- Assist account team with brainstorm meetings for concept development.
- Work with other agency partners to schedule meetings.
- Help inform presentations, POVs, budgets and creative briefs.
- Act as an internal liaison among production, account and creative teams.
- Assist account team in coordinating and producing special projects for clients.
- Monitor industry trends relevant to a client’s business or applicable industries.
- Attend ongoing agency training programs.
Support cross-functional team:
- Communicate and interact effectively with cross-agency teams for all departments and/or clients to deliver timely client decisions and approvals.
- Successfully manage agency/client task force and project management from program concept to flawless execution and measurement/performance results.
- Responsible for all direct conference reports and tracking of changes, approvals and direction from internal, client and customer meetings.
- Monitor project timeline and work flow.
- Maintain program files/binders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
- General knowledge of the industry
- 1-2 years of advertising, PR or promotional background including relevant internships and course work
- Knowledge of social/mobile media
- Solid organizational and written communication skills
- Knowledge of creative process and the expectations of clients
- Knowledge of client service relations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan