We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
TMA is looking for an Art Director to join our agency in Dallas, TX. The candidate must be a creative powerhouse who lives to bring brands to life through integrated marketing creative.
The Art Director who will be fit on our team will work with a team of creatives to concept and execute integrated and digital marketing for a global spirits & wine company. The net result will be masterful brand voice across every marketing touchpoint and work that resonates with exactly the right people.
You’re a visionary and an image conjurer. A hands-on designer who can concept the unexpected and then bring it to life with exceptional polish and pop. You make art that dazzles with strategy that sells. You search for inspiration, you learn from others, you envy industry greats, and you become better every day. You keep your antennae up for all cultural and industry trends. You wear many hats, you wear many shoes, and you paint with many brushes. Criticism rolls off your back, because you’re a pro and at the end of the day you know it’s all about the work, and never about yourself.
- Concepting and designing print, promotional and digital creative, rendering masterful typography, and possible photo art direction
- Collaborating with teams of creatives, strategists and account leads to create a high volume of work on time, on budget and on message
- Participate in brainstorms, translate that thinking into beautiful pitch decks, and deliver best-in-class brand creative that exceeds Client objectives
- Present to a passionate group of clients with conviction, confidence and swagger
- Pitch in on new business initiatives and agency creative communications
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace and competitive landscape our Clients operate in, as well as cultural, design, and business trends
- Be a source of positivity, inspiration, creativity and fun.
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.).
- 3-6 years of agency experience as a graphic designer or art director
- Strong working knowledge of the creative process and integrated 360 marketing
- Some shopper marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the spirits & wine category a huge plus
- Ability to work with internal and external teams to develop and execute big ideas from beginning to end, provide clear creative direction and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes and keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Understand how to craft ideas that appeal to diverse cultural markets
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Strong presentation skills a huge plus
- Fluent in current Adobe Creative Suites Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote a plus
- Solid portfolio, available online
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan